Mobile Device Management is about Giving You the Opportunity to Secure Mobile Devices that You Don’t “Own”?
ProMobile: Mobile Device Management adds an essential layer of control to company-owned and BYOD devices
Today’s networks must be built with security and availability in mind. Employees that Bring Their Own Device (BYOD) or Bring Their Own Application (BYOA) present a new challenge to network security. If you allow cell phones and tablets to connect to your network, they are accessing email, documents, and applications. How can you protect one of your organizations most important assets – your data? Is there a reliable way to manage and secure these devices? Whether you provide these mobile phones or tablets to staff or allow them to bring their own, ToSolution has a solution to this challenging issue.
ProMobile is a mobile device management solution that helps to manage the mobile devices on your network:
- Register corporate and employee owned (BYOD) devices
- Initiate individual or bulk device enrollments
- Apply or modify default device policy settings
- Configure email, calendar, contacts, Wi-Fi and VPN profiles over-the-air (OTA)
ProMobile adds an essential layer of security to the network for mobile device management:
- Specify passcode policies
- Enforce encryption settings
- Remotely locate, lock and wipe lost or stolen devices
- Selectively wipe corporate data leaving personal data intact