Certified HIPAA SRA Auditor
We are committed to secure solutions that are HIPAA compliant. ToSolution is a certified HIPAA Security Risk Assessment (SRA) auditor. Inquire today about our HIPAA SRA solutions.
Benefits of Using Expert Business IT Support for Healthcare
- Network Stability – You’re using more technology in your practice and it is becoming more important to avoid downtime. Check-ups, X-rays, MRI, scheduling changes, surgeries, prescriptions, and lab work & testing are in motion every day. A stable computer network helps keep your patient care and billing moving. We provide IT solutions that are more trouble free and we are able respond quickly if there is a problem.
- Computer Security – One of our favorite expressions at ToSolution is “It’s our job to keep your network secure and available.” We take that very seriously. By using a layered approach, we can significantly reduce malware and virus problems, keep cyber-criminals out of your computer network, and keep your network secure. ToSolution is providing 100% HIPAA/HITECH Omnibus compliant solutions and we have business associate (BA) agreements in place.
- Mobility – Mobility in healthcare is a must. Patients and families need secure guest wireless access. Doctors and nurses need separate, secure, wireless access. Mobile carts and diagnostic stations are now the norm. We can help you deploy and integrate tablets and other paper saving devices into your practice. If you have already taken the leap into mobility, solutions like our ProMobile technology help to support and keep patient data secure.
- Technology Support – Our staff is trained and has technical expertise with DICOM and X-Ray, sonogram, and MRI modalities, and we work well with on-premise and cloud imaging vendors to help solve any problems that arise. In addition, ToSolution is the only Managed Service Provider in Southeastern Wisconsin to hold both a CompTIA MSP Trustmark and a CompTIA Security Trustmark+ Certification.
- Vendor Experience – We work with many healthcare vendors on behalf of our clients, including: Allscripts, Amazing Charts, ChartLogic, eClinicalWorks, EDImis, Medcom, NextGen, SRS Soft, TouchChart, Vitera Integrity, and more…
Here’s How We Provide Healthcare IT Services
If you do not have internal IT staff and are looking to leverage an IT solution that focuses on your practice’s needs, read more about our managed service support solution. We currently provides managed IT support to healthcare clinics, doctor offices, laboratories, and lab support facilities in the Milwaukee, Brookfield, and Waukesha, Wisconsin areas.
Contact us today if you’re looking for network and business computer support.