At ToSolution, our goal is to choose relevant and meaningful business associations. Much like our approach to selecting our business partners, we are careful in choosing business alliances that contribute to our overall goals as a company, extend our breadth of knowledge, and provide us with important resources we can bring to our clients and every day business practices.
Some of our associations and memberships include:
The Waukesha County Business Alliance, a private, member-driven organization, has been the voice of business since its founding in 1918 as the Waukesha Association of Commerce. The Alliance boasts a membership of 900 members and is a strong driving force ensuring the region’s economic vitality. View our profile on the Waukesha County Business Alliance website.
CompTIA is the voice of the world’s information technology (IT) industry. As a non-profit trade association, they advance the global interests of IT professionals and IT channel organizations and enable them to be more successful with industry-leading certifications and business credentials, education, resources and the ability to connect with like-minded, leading industry experts.
To Solution, Inc holds a Manged Services Trustmark certification from CompTIA, a certification identifying service providers who have demonstrated the highest level of competency and it illustrating the quality of service commitment of our company. Learn more about our CompTIA Managed Services Trustmark certification.
- Compliant with FIPS 199 – Standards for Security Categorization of Federal Information and Information Systems
- Compliant with FIPS 200 – Confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information system and processed, stored, and transmitted information.
- Adherence to the National Institute of Technology & Standards (NIST) 2014 Cybersecurity Framework
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) compliant NOC and helpdesk
- HIPAA/HITECH compliance and Security Risk Assessment auditor