Financial Advisors, like other professionals, are busy people who need reliable, affordable, and efficient technology to keep their practices running smoothly. Flat Rate IT Support is a great way to have premium services that you can rely on.
Here are 7 Reasons Why Financial Advisors Choose Flat Rate IT Support
1) Flat Rate IT Support means no surprises in IT costs. Many financial advisors are small business owners whose primary means of income is the commissions earned from transactions. That means there are monthly variations in income and expenses. Therefore, the more predictable your expenses the better you can plan for contingencies.
2) Flat Rate IT Support means no surprises with frequent outages. Premium service at a flat rate lets you avoid the worries about outages in service. A flat rate plan ensures that your systems are regularly reviewed for possible outage-causing issues as a way to preempt an occurrence.
3) Flat Rate IT Support is an investment that optimizes business output. Your work product is optimized when confidence in system reliability is high. With good maintenance practices such as frequent critical security patches and a consistent back-up plan, you can be assured that your data is safe and available when needed.
4) Flat Rate IT Support can help to promote employee satisfaction. It’s a well-known fact that employees who have the tools that empower them to complete their tasks are more satisfied with their performance and produce better output.
5) Choosing to “deal with IT issues as they come up” is not an option. Some people think that dealing with their IT problems on a contingency basis is more economical. This is not a good strategy. “Prevention is better than cure.” In addition, it’s taking a gamble with perhaps the most crucial part of your business, your IT infrastructure, considering the nature and sensitivity of the data entrusted to you.
6) Cheaper is not always better. With Flat Rate IT Support you do not have to choose a cheaper and less reliable a la cart plan that may expose your company to losses in data, and possibly, even clients. In addition, losses in data exposes your clients in various ways, such as identity theft.
7) Exceptional tech support promotes client referrals. When your clients are happy, they refer others to you. And in your business, you know the power of personal referrals. They are a driving force to move you closer to your overall goals.